networked blogs

Thursday, December 12, 2013

There Is No Progress Without Resistance



There will always be things in your life that bring you down.  Even for myself, I need people to help hold myself accountable, but I want you to know that there are people out there that will help hold you up.  I have a number of private facebook groups, that I more than happy to invite you into if you find yourself in need of additional accountability support.  You can contact me through messages on facebook or comments on YouTube or this blog, and you find email and all the rest of the social contact information on the left side of the blog.

Like the Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/getrealgetfit365

P90X3 Video

P90X3 challenge pack

Focus T25 Preview Video
Focus T25 Product link

Asylum 2 workout link (We have no official video yet but maybe ill make one)

0 comments:

Post a Comment